Embrace Philanthropy. Create a Legacy. Save Lives.
Y ou can save a life everyday! Take a stance against our nation’s Number 1 and Number 3 killers – heart disease and stroke - by creating a Legacy Pledge today!
Begin your own living legacy today by making a monthly or quarterly pledge to the AHA. This “budgeted giving” allows you to become a philanthropist in a way that is convenient for you. Monthly and quarterly support is especially important to the AHA because your funds are put to work immediately to support important research, community programs and educational initiatives.
Begin My Legacy
In just one year, YOUR monthly Legacy Pledge will:
· $25… Teach 12,000 people how to assess their risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke and provide steps for them to identify and reduce their risk.
· $50... Give schools guidance on teaching children about heart health and nutrition.
· $100... Support critical learning by giving an early career scientist a one-year professional membership with the AHA.
· $400... Empower 10,000 kids to avoid obesity and live longer, stronger lives through our nutrition and exercise materials for kids.
· $800… Improve the care of heart and stroke patients with Get With The Guidelines, which puts up-to-date treatment guidelines, tools and resources in hospitals across the nation.
· $2,000… Fund a one-year Pre-doctoral Fellowship Program to help a medical student begin a career in heart or stroke research.
When you make a Legacy Pledge, you can take comfort in knowing that your regular contributions are transformed into funding local and regional life-saving medical breakthroughs and community education initiatives. You will now become a living philanthropist!
For more information, please contact Hillary S. Brendzel, Director of Corporate Relations, at Hillary.firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 248-1735.